Department of Engineering Technology & Surveying Engineering
“Linking theory and application”
Our students take the ideas in an ever-changing world of engineering, technology, and surveying and make them a reality. Hands-on courses and activities offer our students experience in both the academic and real-world settings.
Our Mission is to provide students with a quality engineering technology and surveying education that links theory and application, provides a rigorous, fundamental education, and gives students enhanced career opportunities.
The department’s goals supporting this mission are:
- to provide educational and social environments that promote and facilitate student learning,
- to have a highly respected and visible department,
- to foster the development of the department, and
- to graduate students who are competent and sought after by industry.
Four fully accredited Engineering Technology degrees:
- Civil Engineering Technology (CET)
- Electronics and Computer Engineering Technology (ECET)
- Information Egnineering Technology (IET)
- Mechanical Engineering Technology (MET)
A two year completion degree in: