The Department of Engineering Technology and Surveying Engineering is dedicated to reaching out to the community by providing services both at home and abroad. Our students, faculty, staff, alumni and friends volunteer their services, skills, and time in order to help those in need and create a positive impact in lives and communities. We take what we know about ETSE and share it with others. Our department has strong academic programs, bright students, and dedicated faculty and staff.
Our college outreach efforts include:
- Student Recruitment
- Student Organization Fund Raisers
- Consulting or aiding communities at home and abroad for it’s engineering, technological and/or surveying needs.
Our Students, Faculty, Staff, Alumni, and Friends volunteer by:
- educating other alumni and friends about our programs and students.
- volunteering time at College of Engineering and/or NMSU events.
- sharing the “Aggie Experience” with prospective students throughout community.
- leading by example and making gifts in support of the college and our department.