During this challenging time for NMSU it is as important now as ever to support employees that have done great work and recognize them for their accomplishments.
Employee Council is looking for nominees who demonstrate the following traits:
• Innovation: Exceptional efforts to improve the university’s effectiveness through enhanced systems or processes.
• Responsiveness: Resourceful, effective behaviors/actions demonstrated in reaction to an unforeseen circumstance or extraordinary situation; timeliness.
• Service: Exceptional efforts to provide superior service to all “customers.”
• Spirit: Positive outlook; supportive of NMSU’s initiatives and goals.
• Teamwork: Ability to work with others in another department/division toward a shared goal; ability to recognize diverse strengths.
• Above and beyond: Demonstrated service or support that is not normally expected as part of their everyday job responsibilities.
You can submit nominations through http://empcouncil.research.nmsu.edu/. Please submit nominations by 5 p.m. Sept. 30. Nominations will be reviewed by Employee Council. This award will be presented at the NMSU Employee Picnic Oct. 14. Awardee receives a commemorative NMSU plaque.
If you have any questions or if there is anything I can do to help, please let me know.
Senior University Training Specialist
Office of the Executive Vice President and Provost
NMSU Employee Council
Office Location: Hadley Hall, Room 123
New Mexico State University – All About Discovery!