Monday October 17th is the last day to drop a course with a “W”.
If you need to maintain financial aid or are looking for a substitute course, make sure you check the list of mid-semester, short courses or Mini-Semester Courses available.
Mini-semester courses are face-to-face and online full-credit, eight week courses that include all the same instruction and content as regular courses.
Mini-Semester courses can help you
- Maintain your GPA.
- Earn additional credits toward graduation.
- Gain study skills through UNIV courses.
If you are a current NMSU student, log in to myNMSU and register for mini-semester courses just like any other course.
If you are a new student, you must be admitted before registering. Visit the Undergraduate Admissions website or contact Admissions at (575) 646-3121 or toll-free at (800) 662-6678 for more information.
Important Mini-Semester dates
- October 11 – Classes begin
- October 12 – Last day to add (without instructor’s permission)
- October 14 – Last day to add (instructor’s permission required)
- October 20 – Last day cancel a course (with 100% refund)
- November 9 – Last day to drop with a “W”
Mini-Semester Courses available.