Transfer Student Information

The following link is for College of Engineering Students who may wish to take courses at other universities – make sure you underestand the requirements of this process and have pre-approved permissions from the department head of your major:

The following Articulation Agreements define which courses a student can take that will transfer into the ETSE programs:

Civil Engineering Technology Agreement:


Electronics and Computers Engineering Technology Agreements:


Mechanical Engineering Technology Agreements:


Information Engineering Technology Agreements:


Surveying Engineering Agreement:


Check out the NMSU Transfer Guides for more information!