Outcomes is an effort to collect, analyze, and interpret the data produced by our programs. This data gives us a fact-based measure on the effectiveness of our programs and to identify areas where focus may need to be implemented in certain areas.
- Civil Engineering Technology (CET)
- Electronics and Computer Engineering Technology (ECET)
- Information Engineering Technology (IET)
- Mechanical Engineering Technology (MET)
- Surveying Engineering (SUR)
Assessment of our programs in an ongoing effort.
Careful, considerate and thorough attention is given to our programs’ educational endeavors and the measures we take to improve our effectiveness and relevance in the modern worlds of Engineering Technology and Surveying Engineering.